Software Requiring License Agreement
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU (THE INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF EITHER NON-COMMERCIAL OR COMMERCIAL LICENSE AGREEMENT BASED ON THE PURPOSE AND USAGE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE CORRESPONDING AGREEMENT, YOU MUST NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR USE THE SOFTWARE, AND YOU MUST DELETE THE UNUSED SOFTWARE WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS.
- Regarding Parmar's Methodology (Its patent application will be submitted soon.)
- Controlling Surgical Robot: 3D-CAD blueprint of a functional surgical robot, for 3D-printing, which will be remote-controlled by the hemodynamic software, Project nGene.org® (Its patent application will be submitted soon.)
- [Python & R: Independent Component Aanlysis (ICA)] for Wavelet Separation
The ICA algorithm had been demonstrated to separates mixed sounds from lung and heart sounds upon chest auscultation (Chien, 2006), and fetal and maternal heart sounds upon fetal auscultation (Porcaro, 2006). This infrastructural package includes a whole source code for this procedure where two randomly chosen real heart sounds from "Heart Sound & Murmur Library" webpage are mixed and then separated, accordingly:
- Controlling Echocardiography: Kernel-level device driver to communicate Philips Lumify by the hemodynamic software, Project nGene.org®
- Simulation for converging-diverging nozzle model: The hemodynamic software, Project nGene.org® will have been implemented to be a flexible simulator that can produce the similar results from official NASA rocket nozzle simulator, but is originally intended for the hemodynamic applications.